Milling Tooth Machine Waterproof Servo Motor Class B 2.36 KW Rated
The M series stands for permanent magnet servo motors. They are
very compact, light and are utilized for those applications where
high dynamic performance and precise positioning are required.
Permanent magnet ac servo motor has a very compact structure and
attractive appearance. The motor has some good features, such as
high efficiency, energy-saving, high starting torque and easy
1. Standard protection configuration is IP65.
2. Low Cogging Torque: The best combination of motor's pole number
and cogging number can significantly reduce the fluctuation range
of the electric torque, positioning torque smaller, to achieve a
more smoothly running.
3. Two series apply to different industry.
MS series: automation industry, medium and small inertia, high
rotating speed, high overload speed.
MA series: machine tool industry, medium and small inertia, medium
rotate speed, high ratio of torque and current.
4. MSL/MAL Motor featured with IP65 protection grade.
5. Motor axle head with oil seal standard.
6. Be used to drive the feed shaft of various machineries.
Rated Power ( KW )
Rated Line Voltage ( V )
Rated Line Current ( A )
Instantaneous maximum current ( A )
Rated Speed ( r/min )
Rated Torque ( N·m )
Instantaneous maximum torque ( N·m )
Rotor Inertia ( ×10-3 kg·m² )
Weight ( KG )
Motor Insulation Class
Humidity: Relative Humidity<90%(not including condensing
1. numerical control machine tools
2. textile machinery
3. packaging machines
5. industrial robots
6. many other industrial automation fields.
• Service team - Maxsine offers own after-sales department with
several kinds of method to solve customers’ technical questions.
You can send detailed problem to our email, skype, whatsapp etc. It
will be better with video, photo and models.
• Authentication - Maxsine owns both product certification CE and
company certification ISO
certified by reliable institution.
• Fast, professional and reliable International delivery – flexible
and low cost delivery solution for clients.
1. Q: Can you produce products according to our requirements?
A: Yes, Maxsine can do customized products according to your
detailed requirements if it is not our
2. Q: Do you have the products in stock?
A: The best-selling products are usually in stock. But the stock
quantity is changing continuously. Thus
please confirm with sales before making order.
3. Q: What’s the delivery time?
A: If the models you order are in stock, Maxsine could deliver in 1
working day after 100% payment
received. If not in stock, Maxsine will deliver in 7 working days
after 100% payment received.
4. Q: Will you deliver the right goods as ordered? How can I trust
A: Yes, we will. You can find the factory check report from the
third-party company in our website. Maxsine
company really exists and provides servo motor and servo drive to
customers from all over the world on
and on. And we can offer goods photos before delivery.