Low Cogging Torque PM Servo Motor For Open Scutching Equipment
The M series stands for permanent magnet servo motors. They are
very compact, light and are utilized for those applications where
high dynamic performance and precise positioning are required.
Permanent magnet synchronous servo motor is new type of ac servo
motor with independent research, design, production and enters
international market, which has been reached international leading
1. The max torque is up to 200% of rated torque.
2. Low Cogging Torque: The best combination of motor's pole number
and cogging number can significantly reduce the fluctuation range
of the electric torque, positioning torque smaller, to achieve a
more smoothly running.
3. Two series apply to different industry.
MS series: automation industry, medium and small inertia, high
rotating speed, high overload speed.
MA series: machine tool industry, medium and small inertia, medium
rotate speed, high ratio of torque and current.
4. MSL/MAL Motor featured with IP65 protection grade.
5. Motor axle head with oil seal standard.
6. The excellent performance of acceleration and deceleration:
acceleration from -3000r/min to 3000r/min takes time 6-7ms.
Rated Power ( KW )
Rated Line Voltage ( V )
Rated Line Current ( A )
Instantaneous maximum current ( A )
Rated Speed ( r/min )
Rated Torque ( N·m )
Instantaneous maximum torque ( N·m )
Rotor Inertia ( ×10-3 kg·m² )
Weight ( KG )
Motor Insulation Class
Humidity: Relative Humidity<90%(not including condensing
Computer numerical control machine tools
Open Scutching Equipment
Cotton spinning equipment
Transparent film wrapping machine
Flame cutting machine
Other industrial automation fields
The ultrasonic cutting machine
• Smart green life - Maxsine offers an extensive range of
cutting-edge consumer electronics that provide a smart, green
• Professional technical engineer team- possible fastest response
and support to clients' application demand.
• Low commission payment mode by T/T and Paypal can be available.
1. Q: Can you produce products according to our requirements?
A: Yes, Maxsine can do customized products according to your
detailed requirements if it is not our
2. Q: Do you have the products in stock?
A: The best-selling products are usually in stock. But the stock
quantity is changing continuously. Thus
please confirm with sales before making order.
3. Q: What’s the delivery time?
A: If the models you order are in stock, Maxsine could deliver in 1
working day after 100% payment
received. If not in stock, Maxsine will deliver in 7 working days
after 100% payment received.
4. Q: Will you deliver the right goods as ordered? How can I trust
A: Yes, we will. You can find the factory check report from the
third-party company in our website. Maxsine
company really exists and provides servo motor and servo drive to
customers from all over the world on
and on. And we can offer goods photos before delivery.