Class B 27nm Permanent Magnet Servo Motor , Small Servo Motor
AC servo motor and AC servo control system have become the basic
techniques for accomplishing automation control technology in
current industry field. The M series stands for permanent magnet
servo motors. They are very compact, light and are utilized for
those applications where high dynamic performance and precise
positioning are required.
1. The excellent performance of acceleration and deceleration:
acceleration from -3000r/min to 3000r/min takes time 6-7ms.
2. The max torque is up to 200% of rated torque.
3. Two series apply to different industry.
MS series: automation industry, medium and small inertia, high
rotating speed, high overload speed.
MA series: machine tool industry, medium and small inertia, medium
rotate speed, high ratio of torque and current.
4. The max current is up to 300% of rated current.
5. Motor axle head with oil seal standard.
6. The max speed is up to 6000rpm.
Rated Power ( KW )
Rated Line Voltage ( V )
Rated Line Current ( A )
Instantaneous maximum current ( A )
Rated Speed ( r/min )
Rated Torque ( N·m )
Instantaneous maximum torque ( N·m )
Rotor Inertia ( ×10-3 kg·m² )
Weight ( KG )
Motor Insulation Class
Humidity: Relative Humidity<90%(not including condensing
Applications: CNC Machinery,printing equipment, packaging equipment, textile
equipment, laser processing equipment,robotics, automated
production lines, such as processing precision, processing
efficiency and reliability, and other requirements of the
relatively high equipment.
• Authentication- Maxsine owns both product certification CE and
company certification ISO certified by reliable institution.
• Technical support-Professional technical engineer team to offer
possible fastest response and support to clients’ application
• Profession - Maxsine has focused only on servo products for about
19 years, not any other products.
1. Q: Can you produce products according to our requirements?
A: Yes, Maxsine can do customized products according to your
detailed requirements if it is not our
2. Q: Do you have the products in stock?
A: The best-selling products are usually in stock. But the stock
quantity is changing continuously. Thus
please confirm with sales before making order.
3. Q: What’s the delivery time?
A: If the models you order are in stock, Maxsine could deliver in 1
working day after 100% payment
received. If not in stock, Maxsine will deliver in 7 working days
after 100% payment received.
4. Q: Will you deliver the right goods as ordered? How can I trust
A: Yes, we will. You can find the factory check report from the
third-party company in our website. Maxsine
company really exists and provides servo motor and servo drive to
customers from all over the world on
and on. And we can offer goods photos before delivery.