CNC Gear Shaper Permanent Magnet Servo Motor 180mm Two Series
Permanent magnet synchronous servo motor is new type of ac servo
motor with independent research, design, production and enters
international market, which has been reached international leading
level.The M series stands for permanent magnet servo motors. They
are very compact, light and are utilized for those applications
where high dynamic performance and precise positioning are
1. The excellent performance of acceleration and deceleration:
acceleration from -3000r/min to 3000r/min takes time 6-7ms.
2. Low Cogging Torque: The best combination of motor's pole number
and cogging number can significantly reduce the fluctuation range
of the electric torque, positioning torque smaller, to achieve a
more smoothly running.
3. Low noise and long life.
4. MSL/MAL Motor featured with IP65 protection grade.
5. Tamagawa encoder.
6. Be used to drive the feed shaft of various machineries.
Rated Power ( KW )
Rated Line Voltage ( V )
Rated Line Current ( A )
Instantaneous maximum current ( A )
Rated Speed ( r/min )
Rated Torque ( N·m )
Instantaneous maximum torque ( N·m )
Rotor Inertia ( ×10-3 kg·m² )
Weight ( KG )
Motor Insulation Class
Humidity: Relative Humidity<90%(not including condensing
Computer numerical control machine tools
CNC Gear Shaper
Counting and Packing Machine
Flame cutting machine
Other industrial automation fields
• Fast, professional and reliable International delivery – flexible
and low cost delivery solution for clients.
• Lowest package prices -Always offer lower price than other
• Stock - Maxsine always keep enough stock for common models so
that customers’ demand could be feeded on time.
1. Q: Can you produce products according to our requirements?
A: Yes, Maxsine can do customized products according to your
detailed requirements if it is not our
2. Q: Do you have the products in stock?
A: The best-selling products are usually in stock. But the stock
quantity is changing continuously. Thus
please confirm with sales before making order.
3. Q: What’s the delivery time?
A: If the models you order are in stock, Maxsine could deliver in 1
working day after 100% payment
received. If not in stock, Maxsine will deliver in 7 working days
after 100% payment received.
4. Q: Will you deliver the right goods as ordered? How can I trust
A: Yes, we will. You can find the factory check report from the
third-party company in our website. Maxsine
company really exists and provides servo motor and servo drive to
customers from all over the world on
and on. And we can offer goods photos before delivery.